View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #40
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Release dates for Wolverine 3 & X-Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Okay I get it, you're fine with X-Men films getting a January/February release and they are gonna perform well just because there's less competition. With that said, Days of Future Past should be released in January so it could be the highest grossing film of 2014.
No you don't get it. And obviously never will because you cant accept the fact films can do good out side of summer for the sake of this debate. All your taking from this is "def thinks Daredevil did good in Feb so he thinks all Fox's films should be put there". I am not saying stick every film in January or Febuaray. Or even at all. I was speaking specfically about Daredevil, and how Fox has released more then two marvel films a year. That worked fine for them, anyway you want to twist it. Big films do good outside of Summer.

March, April, November or December are all proven good times to release films. Summer is not the only option here. Theres no reason Deadpool or Wolverine can't be released in MArch or April in the future. Even Star Wars is moving away from Summer. Friggen STAR WARS. MI5, Kung Fu Panda 3 and Star Wars. All big popcorn flicks coming out in Dec.

Last edited by def28; 11-30-2013 at 04:46 AM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote