View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #907
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Goyer Admits They Didn't Plan How 'Reporter Clark Kent' Could Make Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
That time skip bugs me. The scenes don't mesh. I would have put a totally different scene after the Zod death. I would have shown Superman looking for survivors and pulling people out of the rubble. It could have shown Supes getting up close with people and how they respond to him. It could have been peoples' first meeting with Superman. I would have saved the Swanwick scene for the next movie and used this scene instead. Then cut to Clark/Martha and the DP.

Indeed. If someone can just say they didn't like it, that's fine. But trying to be covert and use things to prove anyone who liked it is wrong, just irks me.
Superman pulling people out of rubble with Lois Lane reads an uplifting every dark cloud has a silver lining/bouncing back from tragedy articles that she wrote should have been the ending. The General Swanwick scene should have been and after credits scene.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote