Originally Posted by slumcat
Yeah. Even before we get the glasses disguise, the movie has created the problem of the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman by having the Kryptonians specially land at the Kent farm and Lois screaming his name in front of police officers.
That is only the tip of the iceberg.
1) There is no way I can buy people not being able to track him down if freakin' Lois was able to track him down so easily. The government would do it overnight.
2) He tells the general he is 33 years old and grew up in Kansas. That narrows the search down so
3) They announce on public television that Lois Lane knows
who this person is (and if memory serves me right, it was on CNN out of all channels). Realistically speaking, anyone close to Lois and close to the Daily Planet would be investigated in the future.
4) The Kryptonians land at the Kent Farm (just as you said) and we even see the US army tracking them down while they're on their way there.
5) We see Lois yelling "Clark!" while the police officer is there (as you said) and sees Clark in full costume.
Honestly, they did a horrendous job. I would have completely been fine with the glasses identity had Clark Kent been just an ordinary guy with no known connections to Superman (or to people/places associated with Superman) whatsoever. They took a concept people had trouble accepting in the first place and made it 1000 times harder for it to be accepted. It is incredible poor writing on their part.