View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #772
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 2

I love Rises to death, some days it's my favorite of the three but i would do anything to buy a director's cut with everything i wrote in my above post but also a few other things..

Imagine Nolan putting in a different take for Talia's death scene? Imagine how such a move would shut up all the haters? There were a few takes for that one because Marions husband said so.

Also an option, one click away, where you can just hit a button while you're watching the movie. Where you can go from Bane's original voice as shot, to the ADR that we eventually saw in a few scenes from the theatrical/current blu-ray. That would be awesome.

We know the Alfred-Bruce emotional scene was a little bit longer. We know Foley's original death could be used in a director's cut. Maybe. We also know that from the trailers that there's more footage of Bruce doing pushups before exiting his cell door. Im going to assume that's one scene, before his final jump.

It can probably be a 3 hour movie if you also include those extra Bane/Miranda-Fox scenes. Im sure it was cut to 2:45 all because of that Imax limitation.

Last edited by shauner111; 11-30-2013 at 03:40 PM.
shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote