View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: 8 years of no Batman or Bruce Wayne, and NO ONE could pick up the trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Yeah it's a part of the mythology. I always said that it would be pretty damn easy to figure out who batman is. That's why i defend Blake knowing who batman was because i think it's actually the opposite. I feel it's silly that anybody WOULDNT be able to figure it out...Blake just has his damn eyes open like any of us would in the real world. The majority of us would have figured it out. The Blake scene was almost like a "everybody is a damn idiot in this town! you're all dumbasses or maybe you're all too caught up in your own pathetic and/or rich lives that you wont see what's in front of your damn face!"
Well, the issue I had with the Blake scene is that it was only the "I knew that look in your eyes." If he had added, "and, on top of that, you're a billionaire who could finance a one man war on crime and you disappeared for eight years and nobody knows where the hell you went or did, so yeah." Then I would have swallowed it a bit easier.

Granted, it didn't ruin the movie for me by any means. I just think that adding a bit more to it would have made his reasoning seem more credible.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote