View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #48
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Release dates for Wolverine 3 & X-Force?

Thanks Marvelrobbins. After-all, we are just talking about release dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
seriously, psylock, open your mind a bit.

There are MANY different things the studios can do in today's industry compared to last decade, Fox included.

So lets be a bit more open without arguing over and over around the same thing. On main board it uses to be all around Nell2thaizzay, marvelrobbins and you sometimes, and on this sequels board its been about you plenty of times lately.

So give us a little break, please; if you want to post your opinion from time to time, post it, its fine, but dont insist over and over and over with one user, same to def28. Its getting too repetitive and kind of ruins the fun of the topics.
LOL The voice of reason speaks again.

Like as if you don't get a big reaction from a couple of members here with just the way you post like saying "cheap moves". Yeah right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
Ignoring this ridiculous argument as best I can, I'd be disappointed if after DOFP there isn't another main title film on the cards (be it OT or First Class or both) for at least 2017.

I'm glad Fox are trying to branch out, but I hope they go for it all out, and don't just replace X-Men sequels with spin-offs and side projects like they tried to do after TLS.
Agreed!

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote