View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #643
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Default Re: Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
The Crime Syndicate (an evil counterpart to the Justice League) has invaded Earth and defeated the three Justice Leagues of Earth, following Trinity War. Nightwing was beaten by Owlman (Batman's counterpart) and unmasked live to the world as Dick Grayson.

Forever Evil #6 says we will see the "final fate of Nightwing!" and it's widely known Dan Didio wanted Geoff Johns to kill Nightwing in another miniseries, Infinite Crisis.

Damian died for real, he was stabbed through the chest with a broadsword.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
Spoilers for Trinity War/Forever Evil:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Well, the Crime Syndicate (Ultraman, Owlman, Super Woman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring, The Grid, and Deathstorm) have appeared on Earth and dispatched all 3 Justice League groups with only Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg (what's left of him), Steve Trevor, and Constantine escaping to different locations. They announce that the Justice League is dead and turn the world over to the villains. To show what they're capable of, they beat Nightwing and reveal his identity to the world. They plan to kill him, but Owlman's keeping him alive because he reminds him of his universe's version of Dick Grayson, Talon. At the moment, he's tied up in their HQ.
Hmm... this version of the Crime Syndicate must be pretty powerful.

I only said Damian "died" since death can pretty much end up meaning nothing depending on the comic.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman