View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
I did read the Flyby script thought it was good in that regard. Yes the initial tension is great but she has to find out eventually and the triangle for two isn't done when she does find out as they Clark and Lois have to keep the pretense that Clark and Superman aren't the same person. I love it that they're taking this away straight away we get something slightly different on the big screen.

The comics haven't been like that for a very long time pre reboot.
Hey, someone agrees.

It would arguably give the actors more stuff to work with. As for the heavy stakes... I love epic epicness as much as the next guy, but that can only take you so far if you don't add charm to the equation. I'm curious, and a little concerned, as to how the Lois/Clark relationship will be after MOS. Will they already be in a steady relationship in the sequel? In my opinion, that was one of the weaknesses of the comics in the post-marriage era. Sexual tension is a huge asset, and without that... what are you left with, when it comes to Superman and Lois? I know I'd have trouble thinking of something. Hopefully Goyer manages to.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...