Old 12-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #22
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
Sold!
It is a must then!!!

Btw, having thinking about it, I think donner,'s version of superman is much more depressing than SR; where superman n lois couldn't be together because they ain't compatible genetically n causing trauma to lois... thus, clark is destined to be alone till his death... (he can't have sex for God's sake... what's the point of having superpowers? ?!! A Destined miserable life!)
lol...you know I didn't really notice that in the movie when I was younger because I really didn't get it per se. Once I became more knowledge of the character and started reading comics I really started to hate that aspect. I still love STM and SII for what they are. SR is a whole 'nother story. My issue is writers have to be careful to separate that his powers from him being an actual god.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.