View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 01:39 AM   #95
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

Question is, does it take place in the past? with the McAvoy/Fassbender x-men or the Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellan x-men?

Personally i think it would be better if they chose to continue this as the prequel McAvoy/Fassbender x-men.

Bryan Singer said there was a cameo of Apocalypse in days of future past but when you think about it, it kind of makes sense.

Old xavier's universe seems to be one of sentinals, he's gonna try and get young xavier to change his perspective so that sentinals needs to be stopped from happening, im guessing the outcome of the movie would see this changing the future, the future then changes of Age Of Apocaylpse. But there too far into the future to make a movie in that area. So basically you would want to know how the Age Of Apocaylpse began which would take you right back to McAvoy and Fassbender.

Plus this would need to be the crossing point where both x-men 1 and the first class x-men tie nicely together. How Xavier loses his hair, how cyclops, jean and storm joined the team... you know what i could almost see how this movie pieces together.

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
TheVelvetOnion is offline   Reply With Quote