View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #394
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: The Design & Origin of ULTRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Hardware is Tony's thing.

The software/AI that becomes Ultron will not be JARVIS. A new "origin", for Ultron. Where he comes from the avengers, supposedly?

I bet it's like an accumulative type of software.

This is what I think is going to happen. It will be a sort of software/tech/AI that makes it's way through HYDRA and Mandarin...and through SHIELD scientists. The network is called Ultron by SHIELD..

Universal
Large
Threat
Response
Only
Network

And it sort of tricks Tony into building his bodies.

Then in ant-man, we find out that Pym created the initial software that would eventually evolve into Ultron after it goes through all the high powers of the world.

Ultron will not be a corrupt Jarvis, and it will NOT be a Tony Stark creation. I feel 100%, and this is my theory, and I am sticking by it.
"Universal Large Threat Response Only Network"....I like that. Very SHIELD, very government alphabet soup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
So someone other than the guy who makes AI will make the AI? I'm not convinced.
You still seem convinced that Tony Stark is the only guy in the MCU who knows how to create AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
I think Ultron and Jarvis will have some sort of interaction in the movie. I think S.H.I.E.L.D. will have built Ultron. I think a certain scene in Captain America: The Winter Soldier could have given it away. When Nick Fury says, "We're gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen." Then Steve says, "This isn't freedom, this is fear." I think they are talking about Ultron. I could be way off but I got a feeling.

Good call.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote