View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #79
Default Re: 8 years of no Batman or Bruce Wayne, and NO ONE could pick up the trend?

Hahahah seriously.

Id like to add that i find it funny when a person disses the hell out of TDKR because it's not their kind of Batman movie. Or not a good Batman film. But what about it as a film? Why cant you appreciate the stellar performances, the cinematography and direction, the score, the action sequences shot on Imax in a very unique fashion that is almost unheard of by todays standards? I a massive Bat fan but im an even BIGGER fan of filmmaking. Cinema is my thing. And so even if i didnt like the batman story i would still marvel at what a great film it is even if one doesn't like the writing or even editing (which i thought was fine).

At the end of the day id rather a good film over a good Batman or superhero film. Why? Because ive seen some good superhero flicks but they leave a lot to be desired when it comes to filmmaking.

"Guys, what would be your reaction if Alfred was Batgirl in this movie? You go watch the movie, everything cool, halfway through, Alfred becomes Batgirl."

Last edited by shauner111; 12-06-2013 at 09:59 AM.
shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote