View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #85
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: 8 years of no Batman or Bruce Wayne, and NO ONE could pick up the trend?

I respect your opinion Shikamaru. And as you know, i love the film and think the whole thing makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
Hardy was hamming it up under that mask. The voice, the expressions, it was as over the top as a mustache twirling villain gets. In fact, is there any evidence that he even took the role seriously? Not saying that every thing needs to be taken "seriously" but I doubt he thinks highly of his portrayal as Bane. There's little to no input other than, "when Nolan calls you, you don't say no".

Anyone could have done what he had done, no? He's acted in better performances, Bane is nothing to write home about.
Hardy is a one of a kind actor. I cant think of any actor who would have been able to create a different voice and express himself as much as he does through his eyes, walk, etc. We most likely would have got some generic tough guy voice mixed with the actor in a mask with zero expression in the eyes.

Bane , next to Heath's Joker is my favorite character/villain in any comic book movie.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote