View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #106
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: 8 years of no Batman or Bruce Wayne, and NO ONE could pick up the trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
Man, I wish we could have seen this stuff. That would have been great.
Whatever happened to imagination these days? Geez. People complain when Nolan explains everything but then when he doesn't people lose their minds. Never happy.

Quote:
True, but which one do we pay to see in a BATMAN movie?
I personally pay to see a story, not specifically Batman.

Quote:
You're right though. Even though the clean energy orb itself is silly, it IS a nice little philanthropic goal for Wayne. It's just too bad it's something that had to conveniently be turned into a damn LoS weapon. I think I'd be easier on it if it wasn't explained in exposition (with freaking Talia no less) but rather, shown to us.
Fair enough.

Quote:
"Desperately trying to hate this trilogy". Riiiiight. Let's get dramatic about it.
Riiight. Your recent posts are the epitome of dramatic bud.

Quote:
Only Rises here buddy. I suspended my disbelief in Begins, I just made sure I'd bring up the "issue" from Begins so I wouldn't be accused of purposely overlooking issues in Begins and Dark Knight in favor of condemning TDKR.

Begins is great and I LOVE The Dark Knight. It's much easier to tear down something you don't like than it is to critique something you enjoy. Joker rigging buildings > Bane getting motorcycles inside a the market district every day of the week.
Keep on reaching!!

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote