View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #109
milost
Banned User

Default Re: 8 years of no Batman or Bruce Wayne, and NO ONE could pick up the trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Not me! I adore his voice!

But that's an interesting point. I do agree that it should have been stretched out longer, or made into 2 parter, or even a book. They would have been able to do more things with the scenes and fleshed it out. I have zero problem with the 8 year gap or anything about this movie but it would have been cool to see some sort of montage (this works if it was a 2 parter) where Batman is in the shadows taking down criminals or battling rogues after TDK.
Agree with all that. A first film where he's Batman fighting in the shadows but then is shown having to put away the cape and cowl, PLUS what he was doing as Bruce in the eyes of the public before locking himself in Wayne Manor as the first half (with a montage) would have been great. End it with the **** hitting the fan ((Bruce being thrown into the prison, an actual class war, a revolution etc.) Then have a second parter that focuses on the war. That way they could spend more time rounding out EVERYTHING instead of just throwing the idea up on screen and going onto the next issue. Then I might actually care about Blake or Selina or Foley out on the streets in his dress blues. They could even have the time to build Miranda Tate up as a genuine love interest/ally.

But alas, it can never be.

And Shauner, I know when you see me post you probably feel like this,

But I swear to you, I mean no harm. Just a varying view is all.

milost is offline   Reply With Quote