View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #101
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Normally, I like to think that the first film out of any given/intended franchise gives hints as to what we can expect from the development of the main pairing/couple in future installments.

Case in point, if you look back at the likes of "Batman Begins" and Raimi's first Spider-Man film, especially the latter, you can tell that scenarios like "love triangles" would become a issue for the couple somewhere down the line.

However, when it comes to "Man of Steel", there were no such hints as far as I can tell, and trust me...we've had plenty of people who have dissected nearly every aspect that they could find when it comes to Lois and Clark in "MOS".lol

Plus, if Wonder Woman was going to pursue Clark romantically, then I would have imagined that her being a possible new love interest for Superman would have been mentioned in the several casting calls that went out for the character. But instead, it referred only to Batman when it came to romantic connections.

Plus, I believe Snyder said at one point on the red carpet that his Superman is NOT the New 52 superman.