View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #159
Dasher10
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
That B be team could include: Magneto, Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Gambit, Beast, Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool etc.

I highly doubt this will be a weak roster of any sorts. Singer is not gonna try to underwhelm by using one of X-Mens greatest villain with a bad selection of characters.
Yeah, but I also want to see Rogue, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Angel, Yukio, Colossus and Iceman return. Now it looks like those characters never will due to continuity issues. If it's only going to be First Class going forward with a film set in the 80s and Fantastic Four is also an 80s period piece, I'll admit that I'll be kind of annoyed.

I mean, some characters like Fantomex, Domino and Chamber have designs rooted in the 90s or later. I'm not sure how they'll work in the 80s. Even among the villains, how will Pyro, Juggernaut, Lady Deathstrike, Toad and Callisto still exist, to say nothing of the botched versions of Psyloke and Multiple Man who will never get alternate future counterparts? The only good that I can see coming of this is if the old Jim Lee costumes can return, even if it won't be for the entire cast.

Last edited by Dasher10; 12-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote