View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #200
Mr.M
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Flare View Post
I don't understand why people are saying that a young X-men team wouldn't fair well against Apocalypse? They did fine in X-Men Evo not to mention the XTAS team barely was a match for him.

I predict this film will be set in the 80s/90s, hopefully w/young Scott, Jean, Storm, Gambit (as a spy) + Beast, just think of the fights we would get with these 4 vs his Horseman, if Singer uses Sinister, Magneto, Mystique, & Gambit (?). This should make for an epic conclusion to the FC trilogy
That would be a pretty sick quartet to be honest. My concern is how young do they go with the core X-Men. Gambit was around 18-19 in Origins which is speculated to occur anywhere from 79-85. For convenience, let's say 1985. That means you have to age Fassebender and McAvoy another 12-15 years. If the movie is 1990, that means Scott is in his early 20's. Jean around the same. Gambit is mid 20's. Sinister and Mystque are whatever. Beast is late 40's, so I don't know how Hoult is gonna pull that off, unless they go blue makeup throughout.

Mr.M is online now   Reply With Quote