View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #840
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
The third film will be tricky, since they're really hammering in the "Man Out Of Time" aspects of Steve in TWS. But they've surprised me before with a clever character arc for Tony in IM3, so we'll see what they got. Maybe the reprucussions of Ultron will put him in a different place than we've seen him before.

edit: I'm of course speaking more in regards to the personal journey than the plot itself.
Yep.

CapWolf excepted (sorry WT ) what would be a good personal arc for Cap for a third film that might incorporate the fallout from Ultron?

Hmmm… maybe something where he has to deal with an Infinity Gem falling into his hands as a lead up to Thanos? Maybe the reappearance of the Red Skull (provided he doesn't appear in this movie)?

It seems like we're getting a mix of TWS and the Captain America No More storyline where he defies orders and the government/SHIELD's out gunning for him in CATWS. So I'm at a loss for the other better known Cap stories from his past.