View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #41
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Is Wonder Woman gonna fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
the problem with the jet is, when she's flying it looks weird if they show her sitting down, and if it's going to be completely invisible, how are we going to be able to tell what's what during the flight sequences? then there's the thing about the avengers having done the invisible helicarrier thing too.

I'd be okay with pegasus in themyscira. in wrath of the titans that black pegasus looked slow as hell.
It can be done the same way they do a Romulan bird of prey in Star Trek. It uses a cloaking device. So it appears invisible when in stealth mode to anyone on the outside, but inside the craft it still is fully visible. That's how I see the invisible jet, and how it was treated in one of the JL animated movies where it was in cloaked mode and was then fired upon got stuck in that mode.

So it's only invisible on the outside because it bends and reflects light rays etc, and therefore there should be no problem of showing how WW is sitting down at all. During flight sequences, you wouldn't even see WW because she would be inside, so she would be cloaked too. You didn't see any Romulans walking about when cloaked, otherwise that would defeat the purpose of them being in stealth mode and they would've been detected immediately by the Federation.