View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #91
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: Is Wonder Woman gonna fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Why does Superman need to fly, or Thor, or Martian Manhunter, etc? I'm sorry, but no superhero NEEDS to fly. Holding WW to a different standard makes little sense to me. Her being able to fly DOES NOT make her more like Superman as he is not the only hero who can fly, period. As for the more "grounded warrior" argument, then she's not that much stronger than Batman. I DON'T like that, she should be Superman's equal, and I'm sure that most people would probably agree.
le sigh...flying is cool and just because she flies doesn't make her like Superman. I get it. Yet, you completely missed what I said about me not seeing why an Amazon would fly at all. I don't think that she would, and she fact she didn't always does actually mean something to me. You missed all that to focus on one piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
H'Raka was on Krypton. Pegasus doesn't make sense in the MOS universe. Heck, I don't even think Wonder woman makes sense in this universe.
That's exactly what I was going to say. I will also be very curious to see how Wondy's origin's are explained.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is online now   Reply With Quote