View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #47
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Will Superman have a new costume in Man Of Steel Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
I think he should. All this talk about the new batsuit, but does anyone else think it's a possibility we could get a new Superman suit? I'd be happy if he opted for a less "alien"/treaded look on the suit and let him look more like, well...SUPERMAN in it, with vibrant colors and a better suit texture that looks less like snake skin/chainmail and maybe even the "s" curl (the only superheroes who should be in chainmail are Captain America and Aquaman, maybe - possibly Thor)). Cavill could look like Superman walking off the page of a comic if they let him, look at this screen test pic:

I'd be fine with something like that, in color at least. That shot alone there looks more like Superman than almost anything we saw in MOS (I liked the MOS cape though and how it went into the shirt - best thing about that suit, the cape and the boots, practically identical to the comics).

I believe that the world is ready for Superman to look more like Superman.

What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Anal View Post
where is this from? is there more?
It was from the failed Superman film that was gonna be made before Superman Returns. The one that McG (Charles Angles) was going to Direct and/or the one that J.J. Abrams wrote the script for I think. I think in that movie Superman's suit was suppose to give him his powers.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 12-14-2013 at 11:56 AM.