View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #115
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Default Re: Will Superman have a new costume in Man Of Steel Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
I got the feeling that Kryptonian "superspeed" was heavily dialed back for Man of Steel. I don't think we'll be seeing the "in-the-blink-of-an-eye" sort of movement from Superman in this continuity.

Not that I expect the tshirt to ever actually be used, of course, but I just don't think we'll be seeing Clark SUPERSPEED away to the Fortress of Solitude, change into the Superman costume, and return all in less than a second.
I do wonder about the superspeed of this version of Kryptonians. Like was what we saw with Faora just for the audience or is that how they look to people when they move fast?

On Smallville, when he was just the Red-Blue Blur, they showed Clark run into one of the phonebooths at the DP and run around in a circle inside while changing. Something like that could be cool to see again. But, maybe that something that should be left for the Flash.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman