View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #60
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Quicksilver's hair - how should it look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
That's what people with no imagination or creativity said about the X-men costumes from the comics. They way they did them in First Class looked perfectly fine. If people thought those looked silly then I'm confident in my opinion that those people don't read or like comics. If you do, then I'm shocked because like a lot of directors for these films, you seem to be ashamed of the source material. They could alter his mask to make it work and I'm willing to bet they didn't even try for the movie.
Thing is Hawkeye's costume is from the Ultimates, it still derives from source material. Hawkeye's mask is pointless, just like Wolverine's cowl. He doesn't need it imo. The X-men films didn't even consider deriving from any source material and went for generic black leather suits that have no resemblence to the source material at all.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
TeeKay is offline   Reply With Quote