View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #50
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: The Official Star Trek: Deep Spae Nine Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
I agree it was best 3-6, 4-6 to be specific and 7's last 10 episodes were some of the best of the entire series though. Damar's resistance was a great arc, bringing Cardassia full circle.
I would say that it took 2 seasons for the show to really grow on me, and the third season is where I knew I was a fan. Though the show really excelled with the fourth season, and the Dominion War was finally getting more attention.

I still enjoy season 7, and think its better than Season 1-2, but there were a few things that irked me. The last 10 episodes or so were fantastic. My issue with it was that the finale was somewhat underwhelming. It feels like the Dominion War just ended out of nowhere, and there were so many things that deserved more attention, yet they spent time with the crew listening to a Holosuite program sing to them.

Quote:
About Avery Brooks, he sometimes gets yelpy but his acting isn't horrible. Show your friend Duet or something with Garak.
I think his acting is great.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote