View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #85
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: The Superman: TAS discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comics N' Toons View Post
I really like this series but I feel like Timm didn't give it his all. Either that or he doesn't understand the character. We can't really blame the writing because THEY HAD DINI!
So does Ultimate Spider-Man, and that one is terrible in the writting department.

From the vídeos where the team talk about the villains, they say that the major Superman oponentes are Lex Luthor and Brainiac, and that after that they had to make a bigger research for other villains, but i don't really get this, how did they Forget about General Zod? Yes they put aspects of him in Jax-Ur, who only appeared in 2 episodes, with the talk of Brainiac being an enemy Kal-El inherited from Jor-El i wonder how he forgot about the one villain in the comics that was originally and is still looked at this way.

Was there any problem with the Zod rights or anything like that? DC limiting Timm's team again due to the thought that there couldn't be any more kryptonians alive? Not sure Zod would be any different than Jax-Ur in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote