View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #564
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Dude, this is brilliant. The Rykin Data link? Amazing. I actually wanted him to be a private investigator who works indirectly with Gordon to take down the Batman. With him going overboard in his obsession. I think i might still prefer that but i absolutely love the hacker version you did Jakinj. It really fits well. It might even make the most sense.

The eyeliner part was hilarious! And the Inception tie-in is just sooo good.

But i will give one nitpick. I dont really care for his look. The hipster thing, with the chain, messy hair. I personally think it's too close to Joker. When i visualize the Riddler and especially in Nolan's..i always think of him as the opposite of Joker hairstyle/clothes. Very short, clean-cut hair. A very meticulous man. Because i think the hipster look you provided makes him out to be more of Johnny Depp type character rather than a Dicaprio-Cobb from Inception type. Of course wearing a suit doesn't quite go with being a computer hacker who locks himself up in a basement. But what if he's trying to feel more important than he is? He wears a suit every day. He's a unique one.

I personally see him as more of a Michael Emerson type, or yes, Leo in Inception.

But still, it's your piece. And it's awesome. Great job as always. By the way, how many unconfirmed sightings are left??