View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #570
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakinj View Post
Funny enough the reason why I didn't give him a full suit is because the joker is in a full suit. (Vest, tie, etc.)

Also because I was walking around Brooklyn a couple years ago and thought to myself "why the hell does everyone look like the Riddler?"

There's 6 unconfirmed sightings left - honestly don't know if ill do all 6 or who they are haha
Haha you do have a point. Obviously it's up to you, but Penguin is essential! Even if you're not much of a fan (just speculating). A high-class gentlemen/mobster. I have a suggestion. You know that nightclub Maroni was in during TDK when batman takes his gang down? Make that the Iceberg Lounge. Maroni was doing his dealings there as Oswald Cobblepot is an arms dealer. I would even take influence from Penguin: Pain and Prejudice. Great modern story for Oswald. But just don't exaggerate his nose. Id draw him like the actor David Suchet when he was heavier.

Again, just a suggestion!

Without checking, im guessing the 3 so far are Freeze, Ivy and Riddler? I would suggest at least Penguin and Hugo Strange. Even Killer Croc, which could be easy if you use the prisoner from the ferries (in TDK, played by Tiny Lister).

shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote