View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #574
jakinj
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Haha you do have a point. Obviously it's up to you, but Penguin is essential! Even if you're not much of a fan (just speculating). A high-class gentlemen/mobster. I have a suggestion. You know that nightclub Maroni was in during TDK when batman takes his gang down? Make that the Iceberg Lounge. Maroni was doing his dealings there as Oswald Cobblepot is an arms dealer. I would even take influence from Penguin: Pain and Prejudice. Great modern story for Oswald. But just don't exaggerate his nose. Id draw him like the actor David Suchet when he was heavier.

Again, just a suggestion!

Without checking, im guessing the 3 so far are Freeze, Ivy and Riddler? I would suggest at least Penguin and Hugo Strange. Even Killer Croc, which could be easy if you use the prisoner from the ferries (in TDK, played by Tiny Lister).
I'm actually a big fan of the Penguin - the only problem is I really love his interpretation in Arkham City and anything I can think of visually turns into some derivative of that appearance. I prefer doing something that's different - if I think of something ill do it most definitely.

jakinj is offline   Reply With Quote