View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #26
smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: Is anyone else hoping they don't fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Snyder already confirmed there's going to be a physical altercation didn't he?
Yes he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
That's not the same case here. On a physical confrontation alone, Superman should/would be able to wipe the floor with Batman, but in doing so... would hurt "Batman's image" to fans and the general audience.

And on the other hand, Batman could win if he just had Kryptonite and place Superman in some type of scenario/location that would aid him in his victory... but then that would hurt Superman as well and have people dub him as Batman's *****.

There's just no conceivable way that I can think of that you could even have a skirmish between them, even if the fight is left without a victor, without making one of them look bad.

Heck, look how much flake Superman gets just for the destruction of Metropolis despite the fact that it was mainly, if not all, Zod's fault.
To be honest, a part of me is ok and would prefer the idea of Superman beating Batman especially for those immature internet-trolling "sophisticated" Nolanite Batfans that AngryJoe calls "Too young and too dumb" in this video which is relevant to this thread.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Some would even say that due to The Dark Knight Returns, Superman's popularity got damaged. I think it's time for some payback.

Besides, David Goyer even acknowledged that Batman can't beat Superman so really is there any point in doing this?

That is unless he cheats by seducing Wonder Woman to fight his battle for him.

Please check out my Power Rangers Movie Fan Trailers!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote