View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #107
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 3

I really don't understand some guys claiming for that much dialoge, wanting a joke-making, flamboyance taking as "charisma" from Superman which is totally wrong. In the movie that is focusing a troubled, lonely finding a place in the world, novice Clark that is stablishing on Earth with that type of issues he had in his background. and in that aspect the script did a good job.
Superman has never been a joke-making and a flamboyance character. I mean not every character has to be as "charismatic" as Tony Stark.

Cavill nailed the role the movie planted pretty great. his scenes were pretty viable and natural.
If a character has problems that makes the character more relatable and viable (something that most of the MCU lacked and replaced with funny things) and this version of Superman did that great and showed us a great potential to future sequels.

Obviously I'm with you that the new movie needs a lot of dialogue cause we already saw the troubled Clark and we need to be the other side of Superman: Daily Planet Clark Kent, Bruce-Clark, Clark-Lois Martha-Clark more developed seeing the stablished Superman. For this movie the writers need to develope those things from the characters.

Last edited by John-An; 12-26-2013 at 06:59 PM.