View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 04:48 AM   #35
charl_huntress
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I am not saying she can't be weaker than Superman. I am saying there is no need to take away her ability to fly just because Superman can fly. If we were talking about Martian Manhunter would anyone be suggesting that he can't fly? If were talking about Captain Marvel/Shazam would anyone suggest he can't fly? If we were talking about Hawkman, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, Firestorm or Dr. Fate no one would be saying take away flight. So why are we talking about taking away WW's flight? We have a Superman at full abilities...we hope we get a Batman at full(comic) abilities...but WW we can nerf. I find it as disrespectful as dressing her in her comic costume. Sorry if that offended you but I question that the only character anyone is talking about taking abilities from is a female.
This is not a nerf. It's about making her different from the one person in the universe who has a nearly equal powerset as hers. That's all. No one is depowering her, just giving her an opportunity to shine without the comparison.