View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #103
Loki882
Side-Kick

Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Which is exactly why I thought it was excessive. That couldn't have been the only way to get rid of him. It wasn't a situation like Superman and Zod in MOS - at all.

She could've used her lasso and roped him, or even used her tiara as a boomerang to stun him. She could even have thrown that pipe with less force and at a different body part (I don't remember if he was holding a gun or not, but she could've just knocked the gun out of his hand with the pipe if he was). But she deliberately aimed for him neck and speared him with the pipe like she was doing javelin practice.

Sure she is a warrior, but she should also know when the situation warrants such extreme measures. If neither Superman nor Batman choose to kill in this movie, and WW resorts to drastic killing in that way, then if there is a dispute over the methods used, maybe the film should be called Superman and Batman vs Wonder Woman.
Ok, I get it now. I thought that you were saying that she should NEVER kill in the movies under any circumstances because it was done so poorly in the pilot. That was my mistake, sorry.