View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:19 AM   #76
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Freeze breath for mos2:superman/batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Well, the heat villain at least has a logic to it, as you could explain it as a discharge of the solar energy he absorbs. But so long as the freeze breath is given some hint of an explanation I'd be okay with it. Since they didn't use it in MOS they would need to explain it somewhat so people won't wonder "wait, why didn't he do this in the last movie?" So he'd have to discover the ability I guess.

The freeze breath has a logic to it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
I find it hard to believe we'd see any such imaginative use of powers in a movie, I'm sad to say.

How come? These movies need to get imaginative like this with power usage or it will get stale fast. We've already seen the basic uses of strength and power in MOS(punching, blasting, etc.), so I hope this movie has more inventive uses of power like in those panels. A movie like The Incredibles had some inventive power usage that I loved.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 01-01-2014 at 03:23 AM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote