View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #372
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Hahahaha....that is me. I won't deny it.

The weird thing about SR is I went through a weird evolution with that movie. I did like it, but I didn't like it. I didn't want to trash it, but then I realized I had to trash it. As time went on all the excitement I felt eventually turned to hate.
Yes, much like when I kinda said something that turned out bad, but I didn't say it, I swear.

I could even give you the chance of having disliked it more and more with every re-watch, but you didn't re-watch it, so all I can think is that you liked it until you found out it wasn't the thing to do.

Quote:
LOL...I am very happy you found that. Makes me want to go back through my SR posting days. le sigh...The times were different then. Things were more simpler. I'm sure you know what I mean...
Like the use of comparatives?

Quote:
edit:

Ya know though, considering the rumor about who you are...it's a wonder you found that so easily...
Yes.

On the other hand, a poster named Superark posted that very link where I took your quote from only three posts above you.

So much for your detective skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post

"I know who you are."

Could you tell? Or will you be dancing around it for three pages again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
Anyways,I feel the same as you,Charl.I enjoyed it originally,but it really doesn't hold up for me too well.I like to think Singer made a noble,if misguided attempt to return Superman to his glory.I give him an A for effort,C for execution.
How many times have you seen it?

Quote:
Seriously...I'm really starting to give Senator the side eye... I thought before he was an old poster returned, and I said it in this thread, but now???? Yeah, something is up with him!
Could you tell what?

Quote:
Back on topic...I did have a lot of emotions about this movie. I really didn't want to trash it, but I didn't feel good about it. I tried to feel good about it and it was the way I was forcing myself to like it which actually made me hate it.
I'll be digging more into your actual feelings by reading those old threads.

Quote:
Senator Pleasury....I got my eye on you. Don't slip up...
Well, you're the one that's hiding something about how you really felt about SR.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote