View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:49 PM   #373
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
I could even give you the chance of having disliked it more and more with every re-watch, but you didn't re-watch it, so all I can think is that you liked it until you found out it wasn't the thing to do.
There are more posts. What happened was I wanted to like the movie... I really did, but I didn't really like it, but at the same time I didn't want to trash it. It was the first Superman film in 20 years, so I was incredibly conflicted. I was this way for about a week...I think then I started expressing my true feelings. Yet even then I still didn't want to trash it..lol.

Quote:
So much for your detective skills.
Seriously, I don't even really know how to do that. Plus there are way too many threads and posts to find mine or someone else's. I'll leave that to you.

Quote:
I'll be digging more into your actual feelings by reading those old threads. Well, you're the one that's hiding something about how you really felt about SR.
Again...feel free. Find as many quotes as you can. I have nothing to hide. Make sure you go back in this thread too...lol

edit:

Also for the record... You may be El Payaso. I really don't know. There is something strange about you, but I'll say this. If you are him/her... you're bold, and it's not my place to out you. That's what the mods are for.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.

Last edited by charl_huntress; 01-05-2014 at 10:55 PM.
charl_huntress is offline   Reply With Quote