View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:49 AM   #45
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: What did you think of Amy Adams' Lois Lane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualiza View Post
I think you should take your own advice.

You're being inconsistent. On the one hand, a change to the conventional mythos is 'new, fresh, modern, and rational', while another just can't possibly work under any circumstances. Maybe if you explained yourself outside of "it just makes sense while yours doesn't", you could get others to understand. You argue like the countless fans who put this movie on a pedestal, in that every creative decision Snyder made is infallible, yet any outside suggestions are ill-conceived, be they traditional, contemporary, or otherwise.
I'm not been inconsistent at all and I'm certainly not been snarky like the other poster.

My point us you can change certain aspects but others you can't. The secret identity triangle wouldn't work with todays audiences and its really not essential. It doesn't effect who the character is where certain things i.e. krypton not been destroyed would. Its like you can't take the S off his chest but you sure can remove the red underwear.

Just my opinion.

Also thanks for putting words in my mouth, where the hell did I say that ever decision Snyder made was infallible?

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote