View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:38 AM   #47
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: What did you think of Amy Adams' Lois Lane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumatic View Post
It's also universally accepted that she eventually finds out. She found out in MOS.

As for Krypton blowing up, it eliminates the issue of Superman going back, or a planet full of kryptonian taking over earth.

With Lois finding out eventually, MOS just sped us up to a relationship where they keep each other's secrets.
Yeah, it's like we all know Peter is a nerd but gets bitten by a spider and learns a moral lesson. So why don't we start with a Parker born with spider-powers and a strong moral to speed up to that point? Oh yeah, because that's losing one big and interesting part of who he is and how he came to be.

Maybe Luthor in jail with his master plan ruined from the start, before he meets Superman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I'm not been inconsistent at all and I'm certainly not been snarky like the other poster.

My point us you can change certain aspects but others you can't. The secret identity triangle wouldn't work with todays audiences and its really not essential. It doesn't effect who the character is where certain things i.e. krypton not been destroyed would. Its like you can't take the S off his chest but you sure can remove the red underwear.

Just my opinion.

Also thanks for putting words in my mouth, where the hell did I say that ever decision Snyder made was infallible?
Did the secret identity not work with Spider-man in the Raimi's movies?

And no, Krypton being intact still works. Young Clark still doesn't know where he is from, why he has those powers, etc etc. Pa Kent still encourages him to be heroic (you know, the real Pa Kent) and he still becomes Superman. It doesn't affect who he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Mrs. Superman, needs to know
Are they going to get married already? Nah, too slow, we need to speed up things. Clark and Lois need to be married before they meet!

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote