View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:54 AM   #319
Superman_200
Superman

Default Re: Is anyone else hoping they don't fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Well, Avengers gave us both ways. Thor and Iron Man looked dumb for fighting and Cap had to put a stop to that. Then, we had Loki messing with their minds to have them all argue and in Cap and Iron Man's case, thinking having a physical fight will solve their argument in a good way.
I think that suited the Avengers because the tone of the movie is different. It is campy and down right silly a lot of the time. I don't mean it was not entertaining for the most part but it was a campy and very silly movie. The tone of Man of Steel was much more serious. I seriously doubt that it would fit to have the 2 characters just fight. It would have to be done in a way that Batman has just completely lost his grip on reality and had some sort of Ironman-esq suit to even compete with Superman. And even then, all the materials he could use to make the suit could be found on Earth and if it exists on Earth, then Superman could destroy it. Even then, if there was a fight it would have to be in a much more dramatic way, it would have to be that someone that Batman loves was killed and he just lost it or something. Other than that it wouldn't make much sense in a serious movie to have that happen.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

That is the only way I could see it working, but even then that would be a little far fetched.

Otherwise, if it isnt done that way by just holding on to his "Bat" ears, he'd be stuck. He can catch a bullet in mid-air, of course he could hold on to his ears and he would be stuck like a child getting held at bay by the head. Batman would look like a turtle on his back.

Superman_200 is offline   Reply With Quote