View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:26 AM   #53
Visualiza
What is a yout?

Dry Re: What did you think of Amy Adams' Lois Lane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I'm not been inconsistent at all and I'm certainly not been snarky like the other poster.

My point us you can change certain aspects but others you can't.
And who exactly decides that?

Quote:
The secret identity triangle wouldn't work with todays audiences and its really not essential. It doesn't effect who the character is where certain things i.e. krypton not been destroyed would. Its like you can't take the S off his chest but you sure can remove the red underwear.
Again, according to who or what? You can't just make these broad statements and expect people to take you at your word, especially when you're so vehemently against any other creative suggestions. "Because it just won't work" isn't a reason. In the same way that you and the rest of the Man of Steel fanbase are so staunchly against people projecting their own idealized version of Superman(Supes doesn't kill, he should've saved his dad, etc.), you can't do the same yourself without some better reasoning.

Quote:
Also thanks for putting words in my mouth, where the hell did I say that ever decision Snyder made was infallible?
You don't have to say something verbatim for it to be the undertone of your message. The way you gush about this movie, unconditionally defend its questionable creative decisions, and denounce mere suggestions for creative alternatives says as much. That big bold sig of yours doesn't help your case, either.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote