View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:04 AM   #55
Visualiza
What is a yout?

Default Re: What did you think of Amy Adams' Lois Lane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Well DC comics decided the red underwear were not necessary so I guess according to them.

I do love this movie and it is for me the best of the CBMs so why does that bother you? I'm not saying its perfect at all, nothing is and much like everything there are 1 or 2 minor changes I would make. If I wanna gush over it I wil, get over it!

And anyway there's a major majority that like the fact that Lois knows beforehand. Its one of the biggest praises I've seen this movie get, cause it doesn't make her look stupid that she can't figure it out. For me I don't think her not knowing would work now, audiences want a smarter film and smarter characters.
Way to not answer a single question I posed...again. There's nothing for me to get over, because I personally couldn't care less whether or not you tattooed your love for this movie on your forehead, my point is that you let your love for the movie get in the way of discussion, in that you can't be objective when debating it or empathetic to a contrarian opinion.

All that aside, you make too many broad presumptions. For one thing, a 'major majority' is irrelevant, not to mention debatable considering the polarizing reception. And how on earth does Lois knowing his identity make for a smarter movie or smarter characters? How is that in any way reasonable? If anything, it's a veiled insult(or just good old fashioned poisoning of the well) to anyone who would consider otherwise, and here you are asserting as much without any sort of basis at all. That very statement illustrates your problem - a lack of objectivity.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote