View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:58 AM   #466
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Thank you for clarifying that you think this only applies to Donnerverse/SR Lois. It sounded like a broad character generalization you were applying to Lois Lane, and not just a specific incarnation. As it is...she still does not despise Clark. I don't agree with your interpretation of their relationship, but as you say she feels pity and sympathy for him which are not emotions one shows toward someone they despise. I think you should rethink using that word.
Lois might look and sound nice to Clark. But that's only because she pities him, that's why she tries to be nice and friendly. And she knows he has a real crush on her but for no reason she looks at him like a complete man. But it's the blue prince she looks for, when it's about Superman, she doesn't even need to get to know him better.

And since SR is a sequel to the Donnerverse, then other interpretations are irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
But by all means...carry on defending SR. This is you right on the Hype...lol. I, of course, will go on hating it because that's my right too.
Unlike you, I haven't told you to stop, so you don't have to clarify this.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote