View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #481
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
Well, Clark was out for 5 years (and I'm sure that he didn't say good-bye either). And more than a friendship, Lois was compassionate to him. When we compare her to Lana Lang, we see that it's Lana who accepts Clark the way he is, clumsy and everything. Lois is all for the colorful muscular Superman.
What in the name of the Hype are you talking about? What in the hell does Lana Lang have to do with Lois in SR? Was Lana Lang in SR???

Dude...you will say ANYTHING to support SR, even when you just said other incarnations have nothing to do with SR.

I mean...c'mon Senator Pleasury? What are you trying to accomplish here? Seriously?

You didn't even respond to my valid points... You just brought up some other ******** that isn't even relevant!

Quote:
Exactly. This time we see Clark actually jealous, not just pretending. And thank god we didn't get the average usual arrogant idiot we all can hate. Singer went for a more adult take in which things are not black and white, easy to solve. When we get the usual arrogant idiot, we know from the start who's going to get the girl and who's going to lose, and all's fine and dandy at the end.
Dude...you shouldn't even drag Dr.'s legitimate argument into your ********. You making him look bad!

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline   Reply With Quote