View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #483
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
What in the name of the Hype are you talking about? What in the hell does Lana Lang have to do with Lois in SR? Was Lana Lang in SR???

Dude...you will say ANYTHING to support SR, even when you just said other incarnations have nothing to do with SR.

I mean...c'mon Senator Pleasury? What are you trying to accomplish here? Seriously?

You didn't even respond to my valid points... You just brought up some other ******** that isn't even relevant!
You said "Or...he acts so incredibly wimpy and meek he seems a little deserving of pity."

And Lana Lang (Superman III) shows you that it doesn't matter as she appreciated Clark the way he was. But not Lois, she was all for the blue prince or nothing.

I had referred to Lois's compassion and pity (more than appreciation) when it's about Clark enough to say it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Dude...you shouldn't even drag Dr.'s legitimate argument into your ********. You making him look bad!
With your permission or without it, I'll choose what posts to reply and how. This is the second time you try to stop me from replying.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote