View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:36 PM   #485
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
You said "Or...he acts so incredibly wimpy and meek he seems a little deserving of pity."
Yes, I said that in regard to how HE, Kal-El/Superman/Clark Kent, was acting in STM and SII, which is considered the Donnerverse. SIII and SIV are not considered part of the Donnerverse, since Donner had nothing to do with them, and SR has nothing to do with SIII and SIV. SINGER himself said SR was only based on a vague history of STM and SII.

This is also what you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
And since SR is a sequel to the Donnerverse, then other interpretations are irrelevant.
So please explain what you are talking about by mentioning Lana Lang and SIII. What do any of those things have to do with SR?

Yet here you are saying this...

Quote:
And Lana Lang (Superman III) shows you that it doesn't matter as she appreciated Clark the way he was. But not Lois, she was all for the blue prince or nothing. I had referred to Lois's compassion and pity (more than appreciation) when it's about Clark enough to say it again.
I have no idea what you are saying, and I don't think you do either.

Quote:
With your permission or without it, I'll choose what posts to reply and how. This is the second time you try to stop me from replying.
I can't stop you from posting... I am asking not to drag down the Dr. with your ********.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.

Last edited by charl_huntress; 01-14-2014 at 05:01 PM.
charl_huntress is offline   Reply With Quote