View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:58 AM   #499
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
You stated something and I disproved you. Clark is not completely unlikable just because he's clumsy, as you stated. It was just that Lois is that kind of woman who needs a muscular blue prince to feel attracted to a man.
There you go again with your broad generalizations. I don't think you actually believe what you just said, but only said it because you think it's some kind of bonus argument. You did not disprove anything. You did what you continually do, Senator, which is bring up something irrelevant you think supports your statement. The funny thing is you don't even sound very knowledge abut Superman, STM, SII, SIII or SIV. I suggest you watch all the movies again, and read a few comics after you're done.

Quote:
Yes, that's what you've been doing. False accusations about my identity. Then moved to tell me when, to whom and how to reply. And then patronizing and laughing everything away. Classic flaming tactics.
Hahahaah.....ahahahhahaah.....hahahahaah....hahaha ha..... You have fun at the Hype, Senator. You are going to need a sense of humor for the long road ahead...

Quote:
Could you believe there are people basing movies 70 year old comics and books!
What's your point? Ahhh...that's right...you don't have a point. Again, you're just saying something that's irrelevant. That's what you do when you can't rebut. You just throw something else out there that has nothing to do with the conversation.

Let me ask you this... Why do you care about SR so much? I freely admit I have an unhealthy fascination with trashing this movie, but you... What's your deal?

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline   Reply With Quote