View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 04:38 AM   #500
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
There you go again with your broad generalizations. I don't think you actually believe what you just said, but only said it because you think it's some kind of bonus argument. You did not disprove anything. You did what you continually do, Senator, which is bring up something irrelevant you think supports your statement. The funny thing is you don't even sound very knowledge abut Superman, STM, SII, SIII or SIV. I suggest you watch all the movies again, and read a few comics after you're done.
You don't believe in watching movies a second time, remember? After long discussions I managed to have you agreeing with yourself on that.

Now, broad generalization? When I gave an specific example? Lois was portrayed as superficial. She despised Clark and pitied him (according to you because he behaved clumsy) while adoring Superman for his looks and super-powers. But another woman in the same universe, that wasn't superficial, Lana Lang, appreciated Clark the way he was.

Relevant example.

Quote:
Hahahaah.....ahahahhahaah.....hahahahaah....hahaha ha..... You have fun at the Hype, Senator. You are going to need a sense of humor for the long road ahead...
Well, thanks to me you have admitted so many times that you were wrong (when you asked me to see movies again even though you don't believe it's necessary, when you realized there's action in SR after saying there wasn't merely because you personally didn't like it - difference between liking something and its existence - same thing with uplifting moments, when you realized you had actually liked the movie, when you realized you had haterphobia being an admitted hater yourself) that it brings some satisfaction that you stand corrected and learn about the movie and yourself.

Quote:
What's your point? Ahhh...that's right...you don't have a point. Again, you're just saying something that's irrelevant. That's what you do when you can't rebut. You just throw something else out there that has nothing to do with the conversation.
In fact, there wasn't a point. First time you get it without further explanation from me. Good.

Quote:
Let me ask you this... Why do you care about SR so much? I freely admit I have an unhealthy fascination with trashing this movie, but you... What's your deal?
Because there are many people like yourself who bash the movie on the basis of wrong facts, wrong definitions, wrong recollections and pure hate that some light had to be shed on this thread.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote