Thread: Christian Bale
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #62
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Christian Bale

McConaughey or Chiwetel Ejiofor will be winning the oscar. The academy genuinely can't stand Dicaprio. And Bale was FANTASTIC in American Hustle but he doesn't really have a chance of winning.

Cool story BatLobster. Im still a little annoyed that they changed the prologue. Honestly i love the voice NOW in both versions, but it took me a long time. The "crashing this plane" line was the only one they kept from the original. I still think the opening "Or Perhaps he's wondering.." and "Of course" should not have been changed. If they could have mixed the 2 it would be perfect. There's a lot of lines like "the fire rises!" and "no-one cared who i was until i put on the mask" etc that were an improvement once they did the theatrical version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
The worst part about Bale was the hair. Too much slick back and grease. I prefer a little choppy and uncombed hair. He had his American psycho hair going on. Thought it looked pretty bad.
Love that hair. We're gonna nitpick about hair now? Hahaha Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
I thought Bale's look was great for this version of Bruce Wayne. In animation, at least, I think that Wayne is too often portrayed with short hair, which oftentimes makes him too similar to Superman.
Exactly. Especially in animation, he looks exactly like Superman.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote