View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #17
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Superman/batman production and filming news, pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnno1 View Post
The truth of the matter is that the actual start of principal photography was never released. The Michigan Film Office originally stated that the filming would start sometime in the first quarter of 2014. Outlets like Screen Rant ran with that and assumed that filming would be in February but no one actually really knew the date. First quarter of 2014 runs from January to March, so the end of march could even be an official date. Speaking of the Michigan Film Office, this week they reported that although a date for the start and completion of filming in Metro Detroit and other areas haven't been confirmed yet, as spokesperson for the film office did say that filming will likely start this spring (which could be any time from March 20th to June 20th).
That's already debunked by this.

There has been a change in plans for Fox’s high profile drama project The Middle Man, which has a pilot order and has been on track to series under Fox’s new development model. Oscar winner Ben Affleck, who was set to helm in his pilot directing debut, had to pull out because of scheduling issues with Zack Snyder’s Batman vs. Superman movie, in which Affleck plays Batman. While Warner Bros. recently pushed the release date for the movie from 2015 to 2016, word is that production is not being delayed and the main players have been summoned to start work right away. Additionally, I hear Affleck has other film commitments in the spring, when The Middle Man pilot is scheduled to shoot. Casting on Middle Man had been well under way with auditions already scheduled. That now has been put on hold until Fox brass figure out a course of action.

and it's from Deadline.

Last edited by John-An; 01-24-2014 at 09:24 PM.