View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #136
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: Worst part of TASM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
I don't get it, am I supposed to not reply to replies? Should I not talk about my problems with the film in a thread specifically dedicated to that? As if my opinion should do a 180 the second you retort to it? You are making very little sense here.

On the other hand, it is pretty unfair and ungracious to dismiss my opinion entirely to someone who doesn't know me just because I'm criticizing something you like. Discussion is what I come here for. If you don't like it, you should either not engage in reading it, or do, but try to take it like a champ.
Relax. I'm pointing out that these arguments are going nowhere, because at the end of the day everyone here is going to feel exactly the same before the discussion. I'm not "dismissing" your opinion, but I'm saying it like it is, and that its pointless to argue with someone over and over about a movie when it won't change anything.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote